Submission Deadline 17/04/13, at 12pm in Studio 4.
Which means there is 7 weeks until hand in, inducing this week.
- Blog with workshop tasks etc…
- Thumbnail layouts (strong collection)
- Enlarged and scaled thumbnails with rough measurements
- Traditional mark-up with margins, guides, grids, size, etc…
- Digital mark-up.
- 10 double page spreads or booklet format (content will be made up of 10 things)
- Consider printing method, format, final outcome
- Design and Layout
They don't all have to follow the same format, they can be different, or similar, it's entirely up to you.
Stuff to know and Find Out
- What are grids, columns, gutters and margins?
- What are sub-heads, paragraphs, captions and ligatures?
- What is DPS and what does it do?
- What is golden section?
- Explain why rulers, boxes follow number and drop caps are? What are 'picas', points, and pixels?
Designers to look at, who use Grids