InDesign is able to work with multi-page documents, being the mains strength.
You can see above, the product of the two sessions, although, I'm fairly confident with Adobe InDesign, as I was taught it at College, I really learnt some useful tips and methods with will definitely benefit me in the future, when I need to use InDesign to create something.
- InDesign is very similar to illustrator and photoshop, they contain the same tools and pallets.
- Letter, Legal and Tabloid are American size papers, dis-regard them.
- Set your paper size to the finished, trimmed, paper size.
- Use a Bleed, with a standard bleed size of 3mm.
- You can change the layout of the page, as in margins and columns, and other document settings.