During this session, we had to the find the 9 mistakes in this inDesign document, which are listed below. To find the mistakes, we had to utilise the skills learnt in previous sessions.
- No Bleed, image on the bottom left, extended the image to the bleed.
- Text colour has been set to registration, rather than black on the bottom right text.
- Image of 'top 10' has been resized, in Photoshop the image should be 100% size.
- Image is in RGB format, they need to be CMYK to print correctly
- Pantone 363 is not needed, having it will create an additional plate when printing, costing more money. Remove the colour, to reduce the cost - as nothing is using it
- Strolling Logo is 599 DPI, it only needs to be 300DPI, edit the DPI in photoshop.
- Heifer water image is a JPEG format - should be PSD,
- Girl with the cow's image is a low DPI. Low resolution, shouldn't be used.
- Picture of cow has been scaled down, should be 100% size.