Monday 19 May 2014

OUGD505: STUDIO BRIEF 2 - An Exhibition of // Business Card & ID Cards

As part of the collateral range, I've created business cards and ID cards, which will later be placed in lanyards. I wanted to use a luxe method when making the business cards. To do this, I purchased some yellow card, best matching my colour scheme as I could, and stuck two sheets of them in between each side of the business cards. 


Above is how four of them, stacked, look. The luxe business card effect has been created as the thickness and appearance of the business card has a feeling of quality to it, almost like they have been edge painted. 


On the left, is the business card, creating using the order system established in the brand guidelines, open sans bold has been used for the header fond, and open sans regular for the information/body. The ID badge adopts the same method. 


No comments:

Post a Comment