- Clearly developed and defined concept / Appropriate concept,
- Does the solution meet the brief? Does it meet the mandatory requirements,
- Clearly defined audience / appropriate response,
- Appropriate and defined distribution methods,
- Are your decisions informed?
Research into; a Robotic element, super human level of energy, Count down element - suspense, Look at Trinity opening
We need final boards and a final collateral
The crit is not based on your explaining it, it must speak for itself. The boards should tell the story. The boards must be A3+ and in colour. Must have a visual approach, not a text approach, and they need to be printed. 4-5 Boards. An impact board, context,product and context. Original brief required, additionally. Apply this to every brief. A list of questions you want to be answered. 200 words summary evaluation, to identify what you’re happy with and what you’re not happy with.