Wednesday 8 January 2014

OUGD504: STUDIO BRIEF 3 - Design for Print & Web // Final Crit Feedback

Design for Print and Web critique, I presented my design boards, see above, and the few pieces of collateral I currently have printed. I'm current in the middle of getting things designed and printed, so nothing really looks finished or ready for presenting. However, that should soon change. From the critique, I received the following feedback:

Strengths
  • Concept and Logo
  • App - good options 
Areas for improvement
  • More drinks on menu and prices
  • Spoons and cutlery ideas.
  • Hot cup wraps for the soups
I'm planning to work on adjusting the menu, as it wasn't final, I need to add a large range of beverages. I'm not too sure how adding cutlery would work, I wouldn't really be able to brand it, so I don't see what it would add, really. The Hot cup wraps are a great idea, functionality and I can print on them. 

Considerations
  • Vinyl cutter - digital dungeon (try using it to apply branding to 3d items of collateral)
  • Uniforms and other areas of branding for my proposal
  • Propose stall brands for festivals and restaurants like trinity kitchen
  • Website

I didn't think the vinyl cutter in the digital dungeon was worth using, however I've ben pursued to give it a try. I'm planning to include informs in my proposals, and the stall brands are something else I will include. I plan to create a mock up of a website for the digital proposals. 


No comments:

Post a Comment